free counters

titingz pag umangkkon

titingz pag umangkkon

gaara

gaara

Thursday, March 18, 2010

About Me



A humble guy which is studying here in Cite is made a short description about himself.He was born since 1992 in a murky dawn on July 15, 1992. He is so lucky that
he come up from a nice parents.
He is a good guy, friendly, thoughtful, kind,honest and a little bit handsome.He is masculine, exact height but "cute",that me Ervin Baraquil. I have one brother and two sisters. I leave in somewhere in Mandaue, a nice place in Cebu. In a man their are about 1000 000 talent, some does not exist, but for me...!, my talent was undefined. I likes to draw but I got bored on it. I likes to dance but I don't know how. I likes to sing but singing don't like him. And because of that, I always watching TV and sometimes he go biking.
When I was in elementary years, I am so thin but now I am more improve by means of exercise. On that time, I am always playing with my friends and always thinking that playing is my happiness. Then today I am grow as a matured one. I am 17 years young. Thinking for my future and making it better. Now I am studying in Center for Industrial Technology and Enterprise ( CITE ).

No comments:

Post a Comment